Keep it in The County Pass
2021 Check-in Challenge
Information for Participating Businesses
· Contest runs March – October, 2021
· Participating businesses limited to retail* & restaurants
· Pass holders check-in to win prizes
· 3 check-ins = 1 entry in the draw for the monthly prize
· No limit on check-ins or entries in the draw
· Geared towards County residents
· Currently 450 pass holders and growing!
*Wineries, breweries, cideries and art galleries do not currently qualify as retail. We are hoping for the development of more passes to include these sectors in the future.
How it Works
1. Visit supportlocalpec.ca
2. Sign up for the Keep it in The County Pass
3. You will receive a text/email notification with a link
4. Save the pass to the home screen of your phone
5. Get access to special offers and savings in the pass!
6. Check in at participating businesses
7. Every 3 check-ins enters you into the monthly draw for a special prize!
(Prizes are valued $75-$100 and will change each month!)
Donate a Prize & Get Featured in Ads
Donate a prize worth $75-$100 and receive the following promotion:
· Business name and donated prize information in weekly rotating print-ads in the Picton Gazette and Wellington Times for that month.
· Business logo displayed in Facebook and Instagram ads promoting the contest for one month.
Donations have been accepted for March, April & May – only 5 spots left! First come, first served.
Contact Sarah at email@example.com if you are interested or have any questions.
The Business with the Most Check-ins Wins!
Each month, the participating business with the most check-ins at their location will win free promotion through our Keep it in The County Campaign including:
· 1 week of mentions in our County FM spots = 21 mentions in the 3rd week of the month following your win
· 1 boosted social media post featuring your business
How to get more check-ins:
· Encourage customers to check-in when making purchases
· Display printed ads (supplied by us) prominently in your business
· Share our posts on social media
Become a Keep it in The County Sponsor
Have your business name prominently displayed in the Keep it in the County mobile pass and on the supportlocalpec.ca website
Contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more